Roasting lends a complex smokiness and brings out these colorful peppers' tanginess and natural sweetness. Their vivid hues make them a great addition to salads and sandwiches. Layer these tender, smoky peppers with fresh arugula and mozzarella in a crusty ciabatta roll for a satisfying and sophisticated sandwich.
Peppers, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Garlic, Lactic Acid.
Italian Grilled Peppers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
22%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
20%Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
$4.992 for $8($8.38/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)