Roasting lends a complex smokiness and brings out these colorful peppers' tanginess and natural sweetness. Their vivid hues make them a great addition to salads and sandwiches. Layer these tender, smoky peppers with fresh arugula and mozzarella in a crusty ciabatta roll for a satisfying and sophisticated sandwich.
Peppers, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Garlic, Lactic Acid.
Italian Grilled Peppers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Pemaquid Oysters$1.49/ea
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- BaiAntioxidant Infusion, Kula Watermelon, Plastic Bottle18fl oz$2.69/ea($2.39/pt)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)