Mushrooms are full of the meaty, rich flavor the Japanese refer to as "umami," and they're all the more concentrated and savory when they're grilled. Perfectly welcome on an appetizer plate, you can use these mushrooms for any number of mouthwatering meals — try gussying up a burger or hot chicken sandwich... or simply slice and toss into a pan of scrambled eggs in the morning.
Grilled Mushrooms, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Just FreshDirectSpanish Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Shrimp5oz$5.99/ea($19.17/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)