Mushrooms are full of the meaty, rich flavor the Japanese refer to as "umami," and they're all the more concentrated and savory when they're grilled. Perfectly welcome on an appetizer plate, you can use these mushrooms for any number of mouthwatering meals — try gussying up a burger or hot chicken sandwich... or simply slice and toss into a pan of scrambled eggs in the morning.
Grilled Mushrooms, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Cornichonapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)