Mushrooms are full of the meaty, rich flavor the Japanese refer to as "umami," and they're all the more concentrated and savory when they're grilled. Perfectly welcome on an appetizer plate, you can use these mushrooms for any number of mouthwatering meals — try gussying up a burger or hot chicken sandwich... or simply slice and toss into a pan of scrambled eggs in the morning.
Grilled Mushrooms, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
16%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
12%Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
12%Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
32%DrizziliciousCrunchy Drizzle Bites, Cinnamon Swirl4oz$2.69/ea
$3.69Any 2 Drizzilicious for $5($10.76/lb)
- FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
14%Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)