- DescriptionBrandJust FreshDirect
On first bite, they're subtle. Then a deep, complex richness develops. They taste a little like black licorice, with a briny, pleasantly leathery texture. They've been cured in salt to remove extra water, then bathed in oil. These are pit-free, so all you get is pure, rich olive flesh. Most of Morocco is olive country — the Moroccans know how to do them right.
Olives, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Salt.
May Contain Pits or Pit Fragments.
Just FreshDirect Pitted Moroccan Oil-Cured Olives
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Bread and Butter Pickle Chipsapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- CentoAnchovy Flat Fillets in Olive Oil2oz$1.99/ea($15.92/lb)
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Breakfast Radishesbunch$2.99/ea
- Non-Pareil Capersapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Green Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- AveenoActive Naturals Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo10.5fl oz$7.99/ea($0.76/oz)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Sicilian Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- MinaHarissa, Spicy Moroccan Red Pepper Sauce10oz$6.99/ea($11.10/pt)
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)