This sweetly spiced pepper from South Africa is heralded as the "first truly new fruit to be launched on the world market since kiwifruit." But we care less about their geography and more about their rich, piquant flavor. Stuff with goat cheese for tasty appetizers, or just slice and pile on as punchy flavorings for salads, omelets, stir-fry, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Sweet Piquante Peppers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid And Calcium Chloride.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged0.25lb | $31.99/lb$8.00
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
18%Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Mozzarella for $6.50($6.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.89/ea($9.78/lb)
- Caper Berriesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)