This sweetly spiced pepper from South Africa is heralded as the "first truly new fruit to be launched on the world market since kiwifruit." But we care less about their geography and more about their rich, piquant flavor. Stuff with goat cheese for tasty appetizers, or just slice and pile on as punchy flavorings for salads, omelets, stir-fry, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Sweet Piquante Peppers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid And Calcium Chloride.
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Caper Berriesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
10%Grown On Long IslandHeirloom Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)