This sweetly spiced pepper from South Africa is heralded as the "first truly new fruit to be launched on the world market since kiwifruit." But we care less about their geography and more about their rich, piquant flavor. Stuff with goat cheese for tasty appetizers, or just slice and pile on as punchy flavorings for salads, omelets, stir-fry, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Sweet Piquante Peppers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid And Calcium Chloride.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
20%Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
$4.992 for $8($8.38/lb)
- Caper Berriesapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
16%Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
22%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)