This sweetly spiced pepper from South Africa is heralded as the "first truly new fruit to be launched on the world market since kiwifruit." But we care less about their geography and more about their rich, piquant flavor. Stuff with goat cheese for tasty appetizers, or just slice and pile on as punchy flavorings for salads, omelets, stir-fry, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Sweet Piquante Peppers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid And Calcium Chloride.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
8%FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea
6%Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
7%Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea
7%Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
6%Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)