The entire head of garlic is roasted together with a drizzle of olive oil and aromatic herbs until it's mellow, sweet, and caramelized. The roasting process allows the garlic to take on a smooth, spreadable texture, and less fragrant flavor that's gentle on the palate. Serve with toasted bread or crackers, or mix them with a sour cream for a creamy, zesty, crowd-pleasing dip.
- GMO Free
- All Natural
Garlic, Expeller Pressed Non-GMO Canola Oil, Salt, Spices.
Roasted California Garlic Cloves
Like That? You'll Love This.
20%Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
$4.992 for $8($8.38/lb)
14%Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
22%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)