Roasted tomatoes have a gentle smoky, caramelized flavor somewhere between the leathery intensity of sun-dried tomatoes and the bursting moist tang of fresh tomatoes. Try them straight from the jar over polenta and pasta or mix with chipotles for an intense, smoky salsa. They make a killer tomato sauce: rich, complex, and flavorful.
Tomatoes, 90/10 Canola Oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Herbs.
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Australian Frenched Lamb Rib Chop0.17lb | $21.99/lb$3.74