Roasted tomatoes have a gentle smoky, caramelized flavor somewhere between the leathery intensity of sun-dried tomatoes and the bursting moist tang of fresh tomatoes. Try them straight from the jar over polenta and pasta or mix with chipotles for an intense, smoky salsa. They make a killer tomato sauce: rich, complex, and flavorful.
Tomatoes, 90/10 Canola Oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Herbs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
12%Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
12%Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
- Boar's HeadBold Italian Style Herb Coated Mozzarella Cheese$10.99/lb
16%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)