Roasted tomatoes have a gentle smoky, caramelized flavor somewhere between the leathery intensity of sun-dried tomatoes and the bursting moist tang of fresh tomatoes. Try them straight from the jar over polenta and pasta or mix with chipotles for an intense, smoky salsa. They make a killer tomato sauce: rich, complex, and flavorful.
Tomatoes, 90/10 Canola Oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Herbs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
11%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsLejayCrème de Cassis de Dijon Liqueur375ml$20.99/ea($55.97/l)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)