Roasted tomatoes have a gentle smoky, caramelized flavor somewhere between the leathery intensity of sun-dried tomatoes and the bursting moist tang of fresh tomatoes. Try them straight from the jar over polenta and pasta or mix with chipotles for an intense, smoky salsa. They make a killer tomato sauce: rich, complex, and flavorful.
Tomatoes, 90/10 Canola Oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Herbs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsBillecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Réserve (Half-bottle)375ml$27.99/ea($74.64/l)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Birch CoffeeMexico Oaxaca Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsDon JulioAñejo Tequila750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)