Roasted tomatoes have a gentle smoky, caramelized flavor somewhere between the leathery intensity of sun-dried tomatoes and the bursting moist tang of fresh tomatoes. Try them straight from the jar over polenta and pasta or mix with chipotles for an intense, smoky salsa. They make a killer tomato sauce: rich, complex, and flavorful.
Tomatoes, 90/10 Canola Oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Herbs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
20%Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
$4.992 for $8($8.38/lb)
22%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
14%Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)