Roasted tomatoes have a gentle smoky, caramelized flavor somewhere between the leathery intensity of sun-dried tomatoes and the bursting moist tang of fresh tomatoes. Try them straight from the jar over polenta and pasta or mix with chipotles for an intense, smoky salsa. They make a killer tomato sauce: rich, complex, and flavorful.
Tomatoes, 90/10 Canola Oil/Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, Herbs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsLejayCrème de Cassis de Dijon Liqueur375ml$20.99/ea($55.97/l)
6%Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
6%Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
12%Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)