- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
An American version of the classic northern Italian grating cheese, its name is adapted from the Italian "Parmigiano." Harder and a touch saltier than its Italian ancestor, with a sharp, nutty flavor. An economical alternative to Parmigiano, grated over pasta, pizza, or a casserole.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil, Mediterranean Blend33.8fl oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)