DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
An American version of the classic northern Italian grating cheese, its name is adapted from the Italian "Parmigiano." Harder and a touch saltier than its Italian ancestor, with a sharp, nutty flavor. An economical alternative to Parmigiano, grated over pasta, pizza, or a casserole.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk
Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt.
Grated Domestic Parmesan
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$5.29/ea($10.58/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- FulviGrated Pecorino Romano DOP, Imported6oz$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
- Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics5-6ct$4.49/lb