- DescriptionMade by skilled artisans, this earthy and tart quiche features quality local ingredients: eggs from Feather Ridge Farms and local milk, cheese, and butter. The tender, flaky crust is abundantly filled with sautéed spinach and just the right amount of savory custard. Crumbled goat cheese adds a fresh, tangy edge to the filling. This savory pie can be served as a vegetarian entrée, accompanied by some lightly dressed field greens.Heating Instructions
Remove quiche from wrapper. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Frozen Quiche: Heat on middle rack in oven for 60 minutes.
If thawing quiche first: Heat for 45 minutes or until hot.BrandPika's Farm Table
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Eggs, Whole Milk, Unbleached Pastry Flour, Cheddar Cheese (Fresh Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Unsalted Butter, Goat Cheese, Heavy Cream, Spinach, Dried Onions, Garlic And Spices.
Manufactured in a facility that produces foods containing shellfish, peanuts and tree nuts.
Pika's Farm Table Spinach and Goat Cheese Quiche
- Pika's Farm TableHudson Valley Kale and Mushroom Quiche9", 22oz$14.99/ea($14.99/ct)
- FreshDirectSoup, Minestrone with Kale32oz$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
- Pika's Farm TableFeta, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Quiche22oz$14.99/ea($10.90/lb)
- Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Orange Juice, Plastic Bottle64oz$5.99/ea($1.50/pt)