- DescriptionSeared then cooked sous-vide in a red wine sauce, our grass-fed, bone-in lamb shank is melt-in-your-mouth tender with deep slow-cooked flavor. We pair the shank's subtle, sweet earthiness with a rich portobello and red wine sauce and tender, creamy white beans. This classic and hearty dish is as impressive as it is easy — just heat and you have dinner for two people (or one if you're a big eater).Heating Instructions
To defrost the product, thaw overnight under refrigeration.
Heating times are approximate. They will vary due to make, model, and temperature calibration of your oven. Time and settings based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
1. Place the microwavable tray in center of microwave. Do not peel off or puncture the film. Plastic is BPA free.
2. Reheat at high heat for 10 minutes (if frozen) or 5 minutes (if thawed). The film expands to form a bubble during heating, and then self vents and rests over the food.
3. Remove the tray from microwave oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Remove the film and plate as desired.
Caution: Container and contents will be hot!
Lamb Shank, Cannellini Beans, Diced Tomatoes In Juice (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sea Salt), Portobello Mushrooms, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine, Water, Beef Broth Concentrate (Beef Broth, Salt), Shallots, Salt, Garlic, Rice Starch, Black Pepper, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Xanthan Gum, Oregano Leaves.
FreshDirect Braised Grass-Fed Lamb Shank with White Beans
"Braised Lamb Shank in a Portobello Mushroom & Red Wine Sauce with White Beans"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- FreshDirectMarsala Short Ribs11.4oz$12.99/ea($18.30/lb)
- FreshDirectChicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics) with Marsala Wine & Mushroom Sauce4ct, 21oz$15.99/eaabout $12.30/lb
- FreshDirectRoasted Brussels Sprouts12oz$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- FreshDirectParmesan Polenta12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)