- DescriptionSmall but oh-so satisfying, our black bean empanadas are a hearty Southwestern treat, perfect for a quick lunch or an afterschool snack. Each pocket of soft and flaky crust is packed with a warm, gooey filling of black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, onions, and sour cream, sure to satisfy your craving. Serve with crisp beer for an easy appetizer at your next party.Heating Instructions
Please do not microwave.
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.BrandFreshDirect Frozen
2. Remove hors doeuvres from packaging.
3. Place ½ apart on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. For shiny, golden color, brush pastry portion with egg wash (one egg lightly beaten with 2 tsps. of water).
5. Bake on upper shelf of oven about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Puff Pastry (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Trans Fat-Free Margarine [Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Artificial Butter Flavor, Colored With Beta Carotene. Vitamin A Palmitate Added], Water, Salt, Lemon Juice). Filling (Onions, Monterey Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Black Beans, Sour Cream [Cultured Pasteurized Light Cream, Nonfat Milk, Enzymes], Eggs, Jalapeno Peppers [Jalapenos, Water, Vinegar, Carrots, Salt, Onions, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sugar, Garlic, and Spices], Cilantro, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Salt, Crushed Red Pepper.
CONTAINS EGGS, MILK, SOY AND WHEAT.
PRODUCED WHERE PEANUTS, SHELLFISH, SOY AND TREE NUTS ARE ALSO USED.