Spelt is a medieval grain, high in protein with a low gluten index, that offers a nutty and sweet flavor. This earthy bread blends spelt and whole wheat flour with quinoa, raisins, sunflower seeds and honey to form a dense and moist loaf with a touch of sweetness. Perfect toasted for breakfast or served on a cheese plate.
Please note: This product arrives frozen.
Baked Daily, Baked Local. Many say it, we live it. Every day for nearly 100 years, we've been baking bread in our own bakery on Manhattan's Upper East Side. Along the way, we became addicted to sourcing local ingredients and collaborating with local artisans. We do everything by hand, in the old style, which takes time, patience, and a nearly obsessive attention to detail. But what can we say, that's just who we are.
- Contains Wheat
Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Spelt Flour, Golden Seedless Raisins, Organic Quinoa, Rolled Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Salt, Yeast, Honey.
Orwashers Sliced Spelt Morning Pullman, Frozen
- SkinnyPopPopcorn, Original 100-Calorie Packs6ct, 0.65oz ea$4.49/ea
$4.99Any 2 SkinnyPop for $8.00($18.71/lb)
- ArnoldBrick Oven White Bread20oz, 17 slices ea$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- ArnoldStoneground Whole Wheat Bread16oz, 18 slices ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Horizon OrganicAmerican Cheese Singles12ct, 0.67oz ea$4.19/ea
$4.692 for $7.50($8.38/lb)
$3.49Any 3 Pita Chips for $7.98($6.53/lb)
- Thomas'English Muffins, Original6ct, 12oz$4.48/ea($5.97/lb)
$1.99Any 4 Siggi's for $5.00($5.42/lb)