An updated take on the classic corn rye, the crispy chewy crust of our rye bread gives way to a moist interior studded with caraway seeds. The grainy nutty aromas and slight sour taste are enhanced by our not-so secret ingredient: Sixpoint's Righteous Rye Ale. For bread and beer enthusiasts alike, it's the perfect loaf for smoked meats, charcuterie, cheese or soup.
Please note: This product arrives frozen.
Baked Daily, Baked Local. Many say it, we live it. Every day for nearly 100 years, we've been baking bread in our own bakery on Manhattan's Upper East Side. Along the way, we became addicted to sourcing local ingredients and collaborating with local artisans. We do everything by hand, in the old style, which takes time, patience, and a nearly obsessive attention to detail. But what can we say, that's just who we are.
Remove slices from the freezer, pop in the toaster until desired doneness. Enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Rye Flour, Beer, Salt, Yeast, Caraway Seeds.
Orwashers Thick Sliced Righteous Rye Boule, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OrwashersSliced Spelt Morning Pullman, Frozen22oz, 8 slices ea$5.99/ea($4.34/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkMixed Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Amy's BreadPotato Onion Dill Loaf, Frozen11.5oz$5.99/ea($8.33/lb)