A soup cleanse is a fantastic (and tasty!) way to ease into or out of a juice cleanse, revitalize healthy eating habits, or simply add an extra dose of whole-plant power to your diet. The cleanse features four soups that are best enjoyed chilled and straight out of the bottle. You can enjoy the soups in any sequence, but our favorite order is as follows:
- Carrot Turmeric Elixir — Heal from the inside with this bright orange soup. It's an antioxidant powerhouse!
- Cauliflower Coconut — Cauliflower, white beans, and coconut oil combine to produce this luscious soup, high in insoluble fiber and choline — a micronutrient essential for brain and liver function.
- Strawberry Rhubarb — A soothing magenta purée rich in B-complex vitamins including folate and riboflavin.
- Lentil & Kale — Is this really a cleanse? Packed with plant-based protein this cruciferous-dense soup keeps your blood sugar steady.
- Vegan Bone Broth — A gut-healing panacea with 100% plant-based ingredients. Garlic, ginger, lemon, bok choy, spirulina and shiitakes go into this broth.
Vegan Bone Broth: Purified Water, Shiitake Mushrooms, Yellow Onions, Carrots, Celery, Bok Choy, Spinach, Ginger, Garlic, Pumpkin Seeds, Lemon Juice, Thai Basil, Sea Salt, Spirulina, Dry Rosemary, Black Pepper.
Carrot Turmeric Elixir: Purified Water, Carrots, Yellow Onions, Ginger, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Garlic, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper.
Cauliflower Coconut: Purified Water, Cauliflower, Navy Beans, Yellow Onions, Celery, Coconut Oil, Garlic, Madras Curry, Sea Salt, Dry Rosemary, Black Pepper.
Strawberry Rhubarb: Purified Water, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Lemon Juice, Sunflower Seeds, Fresh Basil, Grade A Maple Syrup, Madagascar Vanilla Paste, Saigon Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
Lentil & Kale Soup: Vegetable Stock (Purified Water, Carrots, Onions, Herbs), Red And Green Lentils, Lacinato Kale, Carrots, Onions, Garlic, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Sea Salt, Madras Curry, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Anise Seed.
Please see each flavor's product page for nutritional info