Lean top sirloin beef is seared and slow cooked to perfection — yielding tender, juicy meat that's surrounded in a savory, peppery crust.
Indulge your love of fine food with Cuisine Solutions' deliciously prepared gourmet recipes. Using the innovative sous-vide method our chefs pioneered, our entrées are vacuum-sealed and slow-cooked at a steady precise temperature until they reach flavor perfection. Just reheat and savor a one-of-a-kind gourmet experience.
Sous-vide—French for "under-vacuum"—is an innovative cooking technique developed in 1971 by our chief scientist, Dr. Bruno Goussault. Food is vacuum-sealed in a specially designed pouch, slow-cooked in water at precise temperatures until perfectly cooked through, and then flash-frozen or refrigerated. No other cooking method produces such textures and flavors or maintains the natural integrity of food sources so well. (from Cuisine Solutions)
If product is frozen, thaw overnight under refrigeration.
1. Preheat a non-stick pan with 1 ½ TBSP of olive or canola oil on high heat.
2. Remove beef from the pouch and set aside the natural juices. Discard plastic pouch and tray.
For Medium Rare:
• Pat dry the beef and separate it into 2 halves, keeping slices tightly packed.
• Using tongs to prevent slices from separating, sear the beef on high heat for 2 ½ minutes on each side.
For Well Done:
• Add a few individual slices at a time to the hot pan and gently sear 30 seconds on each side.
• Once all the slices have been heated, return them to the pan.
3. Remove the pan from heat, pour the natural juices over the beef and let it stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Beef Sirloin, Seasoning (Water, Seasoning (Salt, Spices (Black Pepper, Red Pepper, White Pepper, Oregano, Thyme, Basil), Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, And Less Than 1% Sunflower Oil), Salt).
Cuisine Solutions Grass-Fed Sliced Beef Sirloin