Fresh-picked and simply steamed cauliflower florets get mashed with rich, real-dairy cream, and a pinch of salt to elevate the on-trend vegetable to new heights.
Indulge your love of fine food with Cuisine Solutions' deliciously prepared gourmet recipes. Using the innovative sous-vide method our chefs pioneered, our entrées are vacuum-sealed and slow-cooked at a steady precise temperature until they reach flavor perfection. Just reheat and savor a one-of-a-kind gourmet experience.
Sous-vide—French for "under-vacuum"—is an innovative cooking technique developed in 1971 by our chief scientist, Dr. Bruno Goussault. Food is vacuum-sealed in a specially designed pouch, slow-cooked in water at precise temperatures until perfectly cooked through, and then flash-frozen or refrigerated. No other cooking method produces such textures and flavors or maintains the natural integrity of food sources so well. (from Cuisine Solutions)
If product is frozen, thaw overnight under refrigeration.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Peel open the pouch and place the product into a shallow oven-safe dish. Do not use provided tray above 375°.
3. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and heat for 15 minutes. Carefully remove from the oven and mix well.
4. Cover and return to the oven for an additional 13-15 minutes.
5. carefully take the dish out of the oven and with a fork mash any chunks and serve.
- Contains Milk
Cauliflower, Water, Heavy Whipping Cream (min. 40% Milkfat), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes (Microbial) And Powdered Cellulose (Anti-Caking Agent)), Corn Starch, Salt.
Serves 2-3, 10oz