- DescriptionPacked with plump sour cherries, pistachios, roasted butternut squash, a dash of lemon vinaigrette and our own earthy spice mix, this sweet and savory wild rice dish is a tantalizing potpourri of aromas and flavors. This adaptable side works equally well served with holiday meals or to amp up a simple rotisserie chicken.Heating Instructions
- Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
- Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Tree Nuts
Wild Rice, Water, Butternut Squash, Dried Cherries (Red Tart Cherries, Corn Syrup), Pistachio Nuts, Lemon Vinaigrette (Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Salt, Lemon Peel, White Pepper, Xanthan Gum), Canola Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cumin, Cinnamon, Nutmeg.