- DescriptionSturdy and satisfying without being overly rich, this mix of hearty acorn squash, bright carrots, tender pearl onions, nutty Brussels sprouts and robust parsnips is sure to please. Our very own bourbon brown sugar glaze gives it just the right flavor — earthy and slightly sweet. (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)Claims
- Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
- Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Sulfites
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Acorn Squash, Pearl Onions, Brussels Sprouts, Parsnips, Carrots, Light Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Kosher Salt, Bourbon, Sherry Wine Vinegar, Balsamic Glaze (Balsamic Vinegar [Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must, Caramel Color], Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum [Stabilizer]), Food Thickener (Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin), Cayenne Pepper.
Sides in a Snap Brown Sugar-Glazed Roasted Vegetables
Like That? You'll Love This.