- DescriptionOne of our favorite things about Thanksgiving is making a sandwich with the leftover turkey and cranberry sauce. Taking delicious inspiration from that holiday tradition, our kitchen has created this fantastic turkey and cranberry salad. Juicy chunks of roasted turkey breast are tossed with sweet dried cranberries, toasted walnuts and creamy mayonnaise. Pile it high on toasted sourdough bread or scoop it over a bed of tender Boston lettuce leaves for a satisfying lunch.Claims
Please stir before serving.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Walnuts
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
Turkey Breast (With Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Paprika), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Oleoresin Paprika, Natural Flavors), Celery, Roasted Walnuts, Dried Cranberries (With Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Salt.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?One pint equals two cups
Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Egg Salad16oz$6.49/ea($6.49/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad14.6oz$6.99/ea($7.66/lb)
- Beet and Quinoa Salad14.1oz$6.99/ea($7.93/lb)