DescriptionJuicy chicken breasts come to life with this addictive classic tikka marinade. Made with yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice and an assortment of warm spices — a blend so beloved in England, it was once claimed "Britain's true national dish." Serve with our chana dahl for a royal feast.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Gluten Free Ingredients*
Stovetop to Oven: (Recommended)
Preheat oven to 350°F. On the stovetop, heat an oven-proof nonstick sauté pan over high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As oil just begins to shimmer, carefully place chicken in pan avoiding splatter. Sear for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Transfer chicken in pan to oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove packaging. Place on a non-stick baking pan in oven on center rack. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to rest a few minutes before cutting. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk
Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics), Tikka Marinade (Water, Yogurt Powder [Nonfat Dry Milk, Cultures, Natural Flavors], Ginger, Garlic, Lower Sodium Sea Salt [With Natural Flavor], Paprika, Lime Juice Concentrate, Corn Starch, Spices, Green Chilies [With Citric Acid]).
FreshDirect Tikka-Marinated Chicken Breasts, Raised w/o Antibiotics, Uncooked
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectTikka-Marinated Chicken Thighs, Raised w/o Antibiotics, Uncooked5-6ct$7.99/lb
- Banana-Leaf Wrapped Coconut-Cilantro Salmon1 fillet per pack (approx. 8oz)$9.99/ea($19.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBreaded Parmesan Chicken Cutlet, Raised w/o Antibiotics, Uncooked2-3ct$8.99/lb
- FreshDirectCoconut Rice12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea