- DescriptionSteamed with elegant pearl onions and our chef's divine herb butter, even avowed cabbage-haters might convert when presented with these darling emerald jewels. Thanks to easy-to-microwave steam bags, they're a snap to cook. Across the pond, sprouts are so beloved, French lovers coo "mon petit chou" ("my little cabbage") at their sweethearts. Having tasted these, we completely understand that sentiment.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 6 1/2 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 7 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bags stand for 2 minutes before removing. Mix the contents by shaking the bag from side to side. Open the bags by pulling apart the perforated seam, being careful as the contents are extremely hot. Season to taste and serve.
Empty contents of the bag into a sauté pan. Cook over medium heat until the butter has melted. Add 3/4 cups of water, cover the pan and cook for 12 minutes. Uncover and cook until all of the water has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Season to taste and serve.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Fish
Brussels Sprouts, Pearl Onions, Butter, Garlic, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Citric Acid), Parsley, Rosemary, Basil, Marjoram, Lemon Juice, Thyme, Sea Salt, Canola Oil, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Water, Sugar, Onions, Anchovies, Salt, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), White Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Brussels Sprouts and Pearl Onions w/ Herb Butter
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Creamed Spinach1.75lbs$10.99/ea($6.28/lb)
- Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic1.25lbs$11.99/ea($9.59/lb)
- $4.79/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.58/lb)