- DescriptionThick meaty portobello mushroom slices across a crisped nutty whole-wheat crust drizzled with our rich, house-made pesto. Simply heat and enjoy the earthy flavors and aromas of mushrooms, garlic and toasted pine nuts in this artisanal-style pie. A smooth red (try a chianti or a sangiovese) makes a delicious pairing.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Pine Nuts
- Contains Wheat
Grilled Whole Wheat Crust (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Honey, Brown Sugar, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Monoglycerides, Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Wheat Gluten, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Azodicarbonamide [ADA], Enzyme, Soy Oil, L-Cysteine), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Fresh Portobello Mushrooms, Pesto (Fresh Basil, Olive Oil, Imported Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Sheep Milk, Enzymes, Salt], Pine Nuts, Fresh Garlic, Water, Spices, Citric Acid), Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]).