- DescriptionSucculent, fresh salmon is seasoned with salt and pepper and then char-marked on a hot grill. Add the side of lemon and wine caper sauce and complete cooking at home; finish with a drizzle of olive oil for a simple, classic presentation that makes any occasion elegant.Claims
Fish and shellfish contain vital nutrients and Omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to heart health.
Click here to learn more.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Microwave: Transfer salmon to a microwave safe dish and pour lemon-caper sauce over the top. For medium-rare, heat on high for 2 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, adding 30 seconds for lower wattages. Let rest for one minute before serving.
Oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Transfer salmon to an ovenproof dish and pour lemon-caper sauce over the top. Cover with foil and cook 10-12 minutes for rare, 14-16 minutes for medium and up to 20 minutes for flakey and opaque (well-done).
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Fish
Sustainably Farmed Atlantic Salmon, Lemon, Water, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Capers (White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Water), Salt, White Pepper.
FreshDirect Sustainable Salmon with Lemon and Capers (Char-Marked and Ready-to-Cook)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectCrispy Chicken Fingers14oz$8.99/ea($10.22/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- FreshDirectSautéed Spinach w/ Garlic1.25lbs$11.99/ea($9.59/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2-3$9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb