- DescriptionSucculent, fresh salmon is seasoned with salt and pepper and then char-marked on a hot grill. Add the side of lemon and wine caper sauce and complete cooking at home; finish with a drizzle of olive oil for a simple, classic presentation that makes any occasion elegant.Claims
Fish and shellfish contain vital nutrients and Omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to heart health.
Click here to learn more.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Microwave: Transfer salmon to a microwave safe dish and pour lemon-caper sauce over the top. For medium-rare, heat on high for 2 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, adding 30 seconds for lower wattages. Let rest for one minute before serving.
Oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Transfer salmon to an ovenproof dish and pour lemon-caper sauce over the top. Cover with foil and cook 10-12 minutes for rare, 14-16 minutes for medium and up to 20 minutes for flakey and opaque (well-done).
- Contains Fish
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Sustainably Farmed Atlantic Salmon, Lemon, Water, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Capers (White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Water), Salt, White Pepper.
FreshDirect Sustainable Salmon with Lemon and Capers (Char-Marked and Ready-to-Cook)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
11%FreshDirectSautéed Spinach w/ Garlic10oz$6.19/ea
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2-3$9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$10.99/ea($7.33/lb)