- Zippy, earthy and rich all at the same time, lime and ground cumin make a mouthwatering southwestern skirt steak marinade. Just sear on a hot grill, rest the meat off the grill, and slice against the grain before serving. This steak is great on its own or sliced and piled into burritos, tacos, fajitas and salads. We dare you not to fall in love with this full-flavored cut.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Grill - Remove skirt steak from package. Place on grill over medium to high direct heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Continue to cook until desired doneness. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice against grain for tender pieces.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Beef, Lime Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cumin, Sea Salt, Cilantro, Garlic, Black Pepper, Indian Cumin. DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection
Lime & Cumin-Crusted Beef Skirt Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea
$2.992 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9.00
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
$7.99$4.00/lb for 2lb or more