- DescriptionThese savory skirt steaks are already marinated in a delightful blend of sesame and soy flavors. All you need is a hot grill or broiler. Just sear on both sides, heat through to desired doneness and serve up as a fast, delicious dinner entrée. You might also like this cut sliced and served over your favorite Asian noodles.Heating Instructions
Grill - Remove skirt steak from package. Place on grill over medium to high direct heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Continue to cook until desired doneness. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice against grain for tender pieces.
Stove-Top - Preheat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Remove skirt steak from package. Cook skirt steak for about 5-7 minutes, flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Continue to cook until desired doneness. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice against grain for tender pieces.
Use a meat thermometer to check internal temperature. Insert thermometer into thickest part of meat; 120° (rare), 135° (medium), and 160° (well-done). The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum of 145°. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice against the grain for tender pieces.
Skirt Steak, Korean Sesame Marinade (Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate], Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Sesame Oil, Lemon Juice From Concentrate [Water, Lemon Juice], Garlic Powder, Ginger, Salt, Sesame Seed, Spices, Xanthan Gum). CONTAINS SESAME SEED, SOY, AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- More Information
DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection
Korean Sesame-Marinated Beef Skirt Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $7
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
$1.294 for $3