- DescriptionVerdant artichokes and spinach meet a lush, slightly tangy alfredo-like sauce and creamy mozzarella cheese on a smoky, thin semolina crust crisped on the grill. Crushed red pepper, oregano and chopped garlic add bright flavor and just a touch of heat. Delicious as is, we also think it would be stellar with thin ribbons of prosciutto layered on top.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Light Cream And Nonfat Milk, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Enzymes), Artichokes (With Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Spinach, Red Onion, Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]), Spices (Crushed Red Pepper, Basil, Oregano, Granulated Garlic), Butter (Cream, Salt), Chopped Garlic.