DescriptionOur San Marzano marinara sauce is bright, zippy and bursting with sweet tomato flavor. We start with DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") San Marzano tomatoes, known for their thick flesh and low acidity, quickly sautéing them in extra virgin olive oil with minced garlic and onions. Finished with a hefty handful of sweet, fresh basil leaves, this sauce is simplicity at its best. Best served with long-cut pastas like spaghetti, this sauce also makes a great sauce for pizza margherita.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Pour sauce into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Microwave - Remove lid and cover container loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 2-3 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
San Marzano Tomatoes (Peeled Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Basil, Salt, Citric Acid), Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Basil, Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper.
FreshDirect San Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Angel Hair16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- The Ravioli Store5 Cheese Ravioli, Frozen12oz$8.99/ea($11.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Spinach Fettuccine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Linguine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 0.5lb$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectGreen Basil and Pignoli Pesto9.25oz$6.99/ea($12.09/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Fettuccine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea