- DescriptionOur San Marzano marinara sauce is bright, zippy and bursting with sweet tomato flavor. We start with DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") San Marzano tomatoes, known for their thick flesh and low acidity, quickly sautéing them in extra virgin olive oil with minced garlic and onions. Finished with a hefty handful of sweet, fresh basil leaves, this sauce is simplicity at its best. Best served with long-cut pastas like spaghetti, this sauce also makes a great sauce for pizza margherita.Heating Instructions
Stovetop - Pour sauce into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Microwave - Remove lid and cover container loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 2-3 minutes.
San Marzano Tomatoes (Peeled Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Basil, Salt, Citric Acid), Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Basil, Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper.
FreshDirect San Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce
- RavelloFresh Egg Angel Hair16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Linguine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Fettuccine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Basil and Pignoli Pesto8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- RavelloFresh Spinach Fettuccine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)