DescriptionOur San Marzano marinara sauce is bright, zippy and bursting with sweet tomato flavor. We start with DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") San Marzano tomatoes, known for their thick flesh and low acidity, quickly sautéing them in extra virgin olive oil with minced garlic and onions. Finished with a hefty handful of sweet, fresh basil leaves, this sauce is simplicity at its best. Best served with long-cut pastas like spaghetti, this sauce also makes a great sauce for pizza margherita.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Pour sauce into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Microwave - Remove lid and cover container loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 2-3 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
San Marzano Tomatoes (Peeled Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Basil, Salt, Citric Acid), Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Basil, Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper.
FreshDirect San Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RavelloFresh Egg Angel Hair16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Linguine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectMarsala Wine and Mushroom Sauce16oz$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Basil and Pignoli Pesto8oz$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- FreshDirectSpicy Vodka Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Spinach Fettuccine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- RavelloFresh Egg Fettuccine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)