- DescriptionThese are the light, crispy crab cakes you'd expect from a little seaside café on the boardwalk. Sweet, briny crabmeat is mixed with chopped chives and scallions and a touch of jalapeño. Bake or pan-fry until crispy on both sides and cooked through the center. Serve on a bun or garnish with your favorite sauce — these convenient patties are delicious with anything from a lemony aioli or tarragon tartar sauce to a zippy guacamole or mango salsa.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
All Methods: Discard all packaging.
Stovetop to Oven (recommended): Heat an oven-proof sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add about 1/4 inch of oil, or enough to coat the bottom of the pan well. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes in pan and fry for about 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Transfer pan to pre-heated 400°F oven and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Allow crab cakes to rest on dry paper towel before serving, to absorb excess oil.
Oven: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place crab cakes on a baking sheet and cook on middle rack for about 20 minutes. Carefully flip cakes over and continue cooking until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached, about 15-20 additional minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Shellfish
Lump Blue Crab Meat, Blue Crab Claw Meat, Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg Yolk, Whole Egg, Distilled Vinegar, 2% Or Less Of: Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Paprika Extractives [For Color]), Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]), Scallions, Celery, Red Bell Pepper, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Citric Acid), Chives, Dill, Jalapeno Pepper, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Old Bay Seasoning (Celery Seed [Salt, Celery Seed], Spices [Red Pepper, Black Pepper], Paprika).
FreshDirect Crab Cakes, Fresh Uncooked
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Creamy Coleslaw14oz$4.99/ea($5.67/lb)
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $3
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Wild Cold Water Lobster Tailsapprox. 4oz$7.99/ea
$9.993 for $18
- $0.79/ea4 for $3