DescriptionPerfectly roasted, crisp on the outside and almost creamy on the inside. Quartered red bliss potatoes are tossed with rosemary, sea salt, spices, and garlic oil, then popped in the oven, and finally sprinkled with fresh parsley. This spud is perfectly suited to any meal, from egg breakfasts to five-course dinners.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove plastic wrap and lid.
OVEN (Best Results): Preheat oven to 350°F. Place uncovered roasted potatoes in oven and heat for about 20 – 25 minutes, or until hot.
MICROWAVE: Heat on high until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Red Potatoes, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Parsley, Rosemary, Paprika, Old Bay Seasoning (Celery Seed [Salt, Celery Seed], Spices [Red Pepper, Black Pepper], Paprika), White Pepper, Mustard Powder (Mustard Flour), Garlic Powder.
How much should I buy?24oz serves 3-5
FreshDirect Rosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectSautéed Spinach w/ Garlic10oz$6.99/ea($11.18/lb)
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2-3$9.99/ea($4.00/lb)
- FreshDirectRoasted Brussels Sprouts12oz$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- FreshDirectCrispy Chicken Fingers14oz$8.99/ea($10.27/lb)
- FreshDirectAlmost Perfect Mashed Potatoes2lbs$10.99/ea($5.50/lb)
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs11.5oz$7.99/ea($11.12/lb)