- DescriptionArguably, spinach is the most delicious of all greens, with its mild bitterness and strong mineral flavor. We sauté chopped garlic in extra virgin olive oil until it mellows, then add the dark green leaves and cook until they wilt. This savory side goes with just about everything.Heating Instructions
Microwave: Remove plastic wrap and lid. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 3-4 minutes.
Oven: Preheat to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Heat spinach in tray on middle rack, stirring midway through, until hot, about 20 minutes.
Spinach, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, White Pepper.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?16oz serves 3-5
FreshDirect Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectSustainable Salmon with Lemon and Capers (Char-Marked and Ready-to-Cook)approx. 8oz$11.99/ea
- FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$10.99/ea($7.33/lb)
- FreshDirectPotato Gratin with Rosemary and Garlic24oz$9.99/ea($6.66/lb)
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2-3$9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- FreshDirectKansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs6-7ct, 16oz$11.99/ea