- DescriptionArguably, spinach is the most delicious of all greens, with its mild bitterness and strong mineral flavor. We sauté chopped garlic in extra virgin olive oil until it mellows, then add the dark green leaves and cook until they wilt. This savory side goes with just about everything.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
Microwave: Remove plastic wrap and lid. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 3-4 minutes.
Oven: Preheat to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Heat spinach in tray on middle rack, stirring midway through, until hot, about 20 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Spinach, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, White Pepper.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?16oz serves 3-5
FreshDirect Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectSustainable Salmon with Lemon and Capers (Char-Marked and Ready-to-Cook)approx. 8oz$11.99/ea
- FreshDirectBrussels Sprouts and Pearl Onions w/ Herb Butter1.06lb$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
11%FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$9.79/ea
- FreshDirectCrispy Chicken Fingers14oz$8.99/ea($10.22/lb)
- FreshDirectPotato Pancakes (Latkes)10ct$9.99/ea($1.00/ct)
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2-3$9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- FreshDirectPotato Gratin with Rosemary and Garlic24oz$8.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea