- DescriptionMeaty pork spareribs are rubbed with chili powder, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and light brown sugar, then slow-cooked for hours. Next, we brush them with our sweet and spicy barbecue sauce, then they go back in the oven again. Finally, we add a little more sauce to the ribs and ship them off to you. Serve these saucy ribs with ice-cold beer and plenty of napkins.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven (best results): Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic film and lid from container. Heat ribs in container warmed through, 20-25 minutes.
Microwave: Remove plastic film and lid. Heat in container on high until warmed through, 3-5 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Pork Ribs, BBQ Sauce (Tomato Sauce, Prepared Mustard, Brown Sugar, Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum, And Less Than 1% Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives]), Apple Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic Powder, Hickory Smoke Powder (Dextrose, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Not More Than 2% Sodium Silico Aluminate [Anti-Caking Agents]), Ancho Chili Pepper, Dried Pasilla Peppers.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?16oz serves 1-2
FreshDirect Kansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs
- FreshDirectRotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2-3$9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- FreshDirectSautéed Spinach w/ Garlic10oz$6.99/ea($11.10/lb)
- FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$10.99/ea($7.33/lb)
- FreshDirectPotato Gratin with Rosemary and Garlic24oz$9.99/ea($6.66/lb)