- DescriptionWe roast these tender, all-natural birds (raised without antibiotics) slowly over an open fire until the skin is crisp and golden and the meat is juicy and succulent. They're ideal for busy midweek meals, and if you find you have any leftovers, they're delicious in soups, salads, sandwiches and quesadillas.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Enjoy cold or reheat.
Oven (best results):
Preheat to 400°F. Remove chicken from package and place on an ovenproof pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Heat for 20 minutes, remove foil and return to oven for an additional 20 minutes or until heated through. Allow to rest for a few minutes, carve and serve. Enjoy!
Remove lid. Heat on high in tray until warmed through, about 6-9 minutes. Allow to rest for a few minutes, carve and serve. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fully Cooked Chicken (Raised Without Antibiotics), Marinade (Paprika, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extracts, Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 2% Calcium Silicate [Anti-Caking Agent]).
FreshDirect Rotisserie Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- $0.79/ea4 for $3