- DescriptionOur latkes are crisp on the outside, soft and moist on the inside, and rich with the flavors of potato and onion. Fully cooked — just heat and serve with sweet apple sauce or tangy sour cream.Heating Instructions
Oven (best results) - Preheat to 350°F. Place pancakes on a baking sheet. Heat on middle rack until warmed through, about 12 15 minutes.
Water, Potato Pancake Mix (Dehydrated Potato [Potato, Sodium Bisulfite], Wheat Flour, Dried Egg, Salt, Dextrose, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors), Potatoes, Onions, Canola Oil.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?10pc serves 5
FreshDirect Potato Pancakes (Latkes)
- FreshDirectLocal Applesauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Red Jacket OrchardsApple Sauce16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectPotato Gratin with Rosemary and Garlic24oz$9.99/ea($6.66/lb)
- Promised LandChanukah Candles44 candles$1.39/ea
- Santa CruzOrganic Apple Sauce23oz$4.99/ea($3.47/lb)
11%FreshDirectSautéed Spinach w/ Garlic10oz$6.19/ea