- DescriptionWe select tender green beans for this dish, accent them with a roasted garlic and olive oil emulsion and a sprinkle of toasted almonds, then send them off to you to cook to their juicy best. As far as we're concerned, green beans meet their finest moment in this simple, sophisticated dish.Heating Instructions
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 4 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 5 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 2 minutes before removing. Mix the contents by shaking the bag from side to side. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
Empty contents of the bag into a sauté pan. Add 1/2 cup of water to pan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover pan and cook for 5 - 6 minutes. Remove cover and cook until the water has completely evaporated, stirring occasionally.
Season to taste before serving.
Green Beans, Almonds, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Water, Canola Oil, Lemon Zest, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Citric Acid), Black Pepper.
FreshDirect Green Beans Almondine
- FreshDirectAlmost Perfect Mashed Potatoes2lbs$10.99/ea($5.50/lb)
- FreshDirectMashed Sweet Potatoes2lbs$10.99/ea($5.50/lb)
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Family Size2.1 lbs$16.99/ea
- FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$10.99/ea($7.33/lb)