DescriptionThe elegant white cruciferous vegetable in its most convenient form. A close relative of broccoli, cauliflower is as meaty as a potato, with a sweet, cabbage-like flavor. We love this versatile vegetable because it absorbs the full flavor of spices.Claims
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave FreshDirect logo side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 -4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open bag by tearing down at the tear notch, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.Origin
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
FreshDirect Cauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectGreen Asparagus in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectVegetable Medley in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
it's backFreshDirectSugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Quinoa12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
20%FreshDirectBroccoli and Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Snipped Green Beans in Microwavable Bagapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea