- DescriptionThe elegant white cruciferous vegetable in its most convenient form. A close relative of broccoli, cauliflower is as meaty as a potato, with a sweet, cabbage-like flavor. We love this versatile vegetable because it absorbs the full flavor of spices.Claims
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
FreshDirect Cauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- FreshDirectSteamed Quinoa12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Asparagus in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- FreshDirectSugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Snipped Green Beans in Microwavable Bagapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli and Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$6.49/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10