- DescriptionSweet, delicate, and grassy-green, with full-flavored earthiness, asparagus is a true taste of spring. Serve these tender, bright green stalks alongside poached salmon with a creamy Dijon sauce for a meal that is classically elegant.Claims
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Trimmed Green Asparagus.
FreshDirect Green Asparagus in Microwavable Bag
6%FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz
6%FreshDirectCauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 10oz$4.79/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($7.60/lb)
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
6%FreshDirectVegetable Medley in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
- FreshDirectSteamed Quinoa12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Beans in Microwavable Bag8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
11%FreshDirectSugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$6.19/ea
2%FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Brown Rice12oz$3.49/ea($4.65/lb)
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
6%FreshDirectBroccoli and Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz