- DescriptionSweet, delicate, and grassy-green, with full-flavored earthiness, asparagus is a true taste of spring. Serve these tender, bright green stalks alongside poached salmon with a creamy Dijon sauce for a meal that is classically elegant.Claims
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.Origin
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Trimmed Green Asparagus.
FreshDirect Green Asparagus in Microwavable Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectCauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
15%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- FreshDirectSugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- FreshDirectVegetable Medley in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBroccoli and Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Quinoa12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
$3.492 for $5