- DescriptionSlim and sophisticated, mini French beans, also known as haricots verts have a brighter, more concentrated flavor than string beans, but the biggest difference is texture. The petite French beans are tender and delicate. Tie up bundles with chives and steam, or add to a salad niçoise.Heating Instructions
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
Haricots Verts (French Green Beans).
FreshDirect Haricots Verts in Microwavable Bag
50%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea
$2.992 for $3
- FreshDirectBreaded Parmesan Chicken Cutlet (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to Cook2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
2%FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)
6%FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.79/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.58/lb)
11%FreshDirectSugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$6.19/ea
6%FreshDirectCauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 10oz$4.79/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($7.60/lb)