DescriptionSugar snaps are a cross between snow peas and green peas. Like a great kid, they inherited the good parts of both sides of the family. They are as sweet as young green peas and as crisp and tender as snow peas. Somewhere along the way, they also acquired a little bit of pecan flavor that makes them stand out in a stir-fry. A great source of vitamin C, sugar snaps also make a great low-fat snack.Claims
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave FreshDirect logo side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open bag by tearing down at the tear notch, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.Origin
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Sugar Snap Peas.
FreshDirect Sugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$4.49/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Asparagus in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectSteamed Brown Rice12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- FreshDirectCauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea($7.98/lb)
$3.992 for $5
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- FreshDirectSteamed Quinoa12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- FreshDirectVegetable Medley in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea