- DescriptionSugar snaps are a cross between snow peas and green peas. Like a great kid, they inherited the good parts of both sides of the family. They are as sweet as young green peas and as crisp and tender as snow peas. Somewhere along the way, they also acquired a little bit of pecan flavor that makes them stand out in a stir-fry. A great source of vitamin C, sugar snaps also make a great low-fat snack.Claims
Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Sugar Snap Peas.
FreshDirect Sugar Snap Peas in Microwavable Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Asparagus in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Quinoa12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
- FreshDirectCauliflower Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea($7.92/lb)
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$5.49/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- FreshDirectVegetable Medley in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
25%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
14%Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea