- DescriptionA spicy blue from the Tipperary farm of Jane and Louis Grubb. Cashel Blue is moist and herby, round and rich. Great on its own with dense country bread and ripe pears, or crumbled into salads. Also a great cooking cheese. It melts beautifully while retaining its deep flavor.Claims
FYI: A match made in the south of Ireland! Try Murphy's Irish Stout, with a smooth and creamy flavor profile that complements the sweet blue paste of this cheese.
- No Animal Rennet
Pasteurized Milk, Microbial Cultures, Salt And Vegetarian Rennet.
- More Information
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sWhole Wheat Crackers7oz$4.19/ea($9.52/lb)
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)0.50lb | $14.99/lb$7.50
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.69/ea
- Organic Pink Lady Apples4ct$7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sToasted Sesame Seed Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- BrendolanProsciutto San Daniele DOP0.25lb | $34.99/lb$8.75
- Asian Pear$3.99/ea