- DescriptionDeeply flavored with notes of fresh hay and horseradish. Ireland's noble contribution to the world of Cheddars. Like English Cheddar, with a smooth, dense, chocolaty texture and slight tingling sharpness. The star of the classic pub lunch with crusty country bread, an apple, pickles, and a mug of dark ale.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $3
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb