- Mild, sweet Asiago cheese develops a slightly flaky texture and richer, fruity flavor after an aging period of six months. This Italian cow's milk cheese becomes just firm enough to finely grate over pasta, but we think it's also wonderful 'grated' into large curls (a vegetable peeler works best) and layered over green salads.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Cow's Milk, Rennet, Enzymes, Salt.
Asiago Mezzano DOP, Six-Month-Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
$1.992 for $2.00($1.25/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Power Blendapprox. 5oz$3.49/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00($0.66/ct)