- DescriptionA springy, mild blend of sheep's and cow's milk flecked throughout with bits of musky fresh black truffles. From the rural hill towns of Tuscany in central Italy. Serve with earthy Chianti or any of the great red wines of northern Italy.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow's Milk And Sheep's Milk, Salt, Rennet, Milk Enzymes, White Truffle.
- More Information
Formaggio al Tartufo (Il Forteto)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor0.25lb | $31.99/lb$8.00
- Ubriaco0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
15%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Taleggio Cheese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Tartufo Truffle Gouda0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00