DescriptionA rich and creamy version of the northern Italian classic blue. Gorgonzola Dolce is young and sweet (as the name suggests). Its blue-cheese character is softened by its rich, milky creaminess. Messy perfection when served with very, very ripe pears. Or try it on fresh bread drizzled with chestnut honey.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt And Rennet.
Gorgonzola Dolce DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Taleggio Cheese DOP$17.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Vermont CreameryDouble-Cream Cremont5oz$10.99/ea($35.17/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)