- DescriptionA rich and creamy version of the northern Italian classic blue. Gorgonzola Dolce is young and sweet (as the name suggests). Its blue-cheese character is softened by its rich, milky creaminess. Messy perfection when served with very, very ripe pears. Or try it on fresh bread drizzled with chestnut honey.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt And Rennet.
- More Information
Gorgonzola Dolce DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Taleggio Cheese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
27%French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $7.99/lb
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
14%Bucheron0.25lb | $11.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)