- DescriptionA rich and creamy version of the northern Italian classic blue. Gorgonzola Dolce is young and sweet (as the name suggests). Its blue-cheese character is softened by its rich, milky creaminess. Messy perfection when served with very, very ripe pears. Or try it on fresh bread drizzled with chestnut honey.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt And Rennet.
- More Information
Gorgonzola Dolce DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Taleggio Cheese DOP$14.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$23.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Saint André$22.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)