DescriptionYou may better know its more famous cousin, Parmigiano Reggiano, but Grana Padano is a great cheese in its own right. This particular Grana Padano comes to us from a small producer in Piacenza (in the Emilia Romagna region) and is aged 18 to 24 months, much older than most Grana cheeses you'll find. The result is fudge-textured cheese with vibrant flavor — deep butter peppered with bright nuttiness and saltiness. This is a cheese made for lingering enjoyment.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Eggs
Partially Skimmed Cow's Milk, Salt, Rennet, Lysozyme As A Preservative (From Egg).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
- SopranoGalloni Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
50%Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $3
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
57%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea5 for $1.25
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
24%Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
14%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea2 for $6