- DescriptionYou may better know its more famous cousin, Parmigiano Reggiano, but Grana Padano is a great cheese in its own right. This particular Grana Padano comes to us from a small producer in Piacenza (in the Emilia Romagna region) and is aged 18 to 24 months, much older than most Grana cheeses you'll find. The result is fudge-textured cheese with vibrant flavor — deep butter peppered with bright nuttiness and saltiness. This is a cheese made for lingering enjoyment.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Eggs
Partially Skimmed Cow's Milk, Salt, Rennet, Lysozyme As A Preservative (From Egg).
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
- Just FreshDirectBalsamic Vinegar of Modena, Density 1.33250ml$14.99/ea($28.28/pt)
- SopranoGalloni Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$29.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
24%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsFennelapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea