DescriptionIvory white, flaky, sharp, and salty the "Parmigiano" of southern Italy. Locatelli is one of the last true "Romano" pecorinos, made of pure sheep's milk in the Roman hills of Lazio (the vast majority of Romanos on the market today use Sardinian milk). Locatelli Romano is perfect grated over pasta, shredded into salads, or as a salty snack with simple country wine.
100% Pure Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RavelloFresh Spinach Fettuccine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
39%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea2 for $3
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct, approx. 1.5lb$5.99/ea
24%Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3